- December: ROSSIUM Concern’s charter capital increase through contributions in the form of Soglasie Private Pension Fund and PJSC OPIN shares was officially registered. As a result, the company’s charter capital was increased by 12.39 billion rubles.
- December: ROSSIUM Concern acquired control over Agronova-L LLC, a parent company in a group engaged in crop production, cattle farming, cereal farming, industrial crop production and other crop farming.
Based on these newly acquired assets, ROSSIUM Concern undertook development of its own agricultural business.
- December: The merger of A5 and 36.6 pharmacy chains was completed. The pharmacy chains’ merger was carried out through an additional share issue by PJSC 36.6 Pharmacy Chain that became the resulting united pharmacy chain’s parent company. Following the merger, ROSSIUM Concern came to own over 10% of PJSC 36.6 Pharmacy Chain’s voting shares.
- December: ROSSIUM Concern completed the acquisition of a 90.99% stake in PJSC OPIN from ONEXIM Group. The transaction included the rights to development projects and the land plots owned by PJSC OPIN, as well as the right to Torpedo project. PJSC OPIN has been in development business in Moscow and Moscow Region since 2002; at present, the company owns land plots whose total area is nearly 28,000 hectares. Through the last 14 years, the company sold approximately 500,000 sq. metres of real property and completed development projects that involved construction of high-rise and low-rise residential blocks, terrace houses and cottages over nearly 500 hectares.
- July: ROSSIUM Concern acquired a controlling interest in DirectNeft LLC, which is the first oil company to be granted a Russian license to carry out oil extraction at Domanikovaya suite.
- May: ROSSIUM Concern was joined by Ingrad Service LLC which is in charge of the Group’s commercial property management.
- April: ROSSIUM Concern completed the acquisition of a controlling interest in Pension Fund of Oboronno-Promyshlennogo Kompleksa.